The Boulder area is serviced by Denver International Airport (DEN). DEN hosts most major airline carriers, including non-stop flights between Denver and London, and Denver and Frankfurt. Travel time from DEN to Boulder is approximately 45 minutes. Before you depart, make sure you are prepared for the REAL ID Act.
From DEN, there are a number of private and public tranpsortation options to Boulder. Please visit the Boulder Convention and Visitor’s Bureau for more information.
It is EASY to get around Boulder without a vehicle:
- Bus System: $3/3 hours or day passes/10 ride-passes are available (CASH needed). The common routes are around campus to Pearl Street and 29th Street Mall (HOP); up & down Broadway w/ Pearl Street access (SKIP); but there are many more accessing all over town & surrounding areas
- B-cycles: station between UMC & CU Museum of Natural History (47 stations around boulder and campus, and 300 bikes available). Pay as you go, $2/30 mins or get a pass ($8/ day or $11/month).
- Walking: The UMC ASM venue on campus is 5 minutes from Baker Hall and about 15-20 minutes from either of the hotels. The Hill restaurants and stores are 5 minutes west of the UMC and campus; Pearl Street Walking Mall is 15 minutes north of campus; and 29th Street mall food and shopping is 10 minutes north of the Millennium Hotel.
Several hotel room blocks will be available for ASM 2020. They include:
- The Millennium Harvest House Boulder is the main conference hotel. Located approximately 1 mile from the University Memorial Center, which holds most of the meeting spaces. The conference rates are $179/night for doubles. Register for your room here. Please book your room by 5 May 2020 to receive the negotiated rate!
- The Best Western Plus Boulder Inn is also located approximately 1 mile from the University Memorial Center. The conference rates are $182/night for a king and $187/night for doubles. Register for your room here, or call 1-800-233-8469 and reference “ASM”. Please book your room by 5 May 2020 to receive the negotiated rate!
Dormitory room blocks also will be available at the University of Colorado. Baker Hall has been selected for ASM 2020. Baker Hall is within a 5 min walk to the University Memorial Center, and includes free WIFI, small refrigerators, and elevated beds (can be lowered upon request). Meal plans (breakfast and lunch) will be included for those using this option. Please check back later to take advantage of this option!