WE INVITE YOU TO JOIN US IN BOULDER, COLORADO FOR THE 100TH ANNUAL MEETING OF THE AMERICAN SOCIETY OF MAMMALOGISTS!
The scientific program will include contributed oral and poster presentations as well as symposia, plenary speakers, and workshops. In addition, the program will include contributions from the Society for the Study of Mammalian Evolution and the North American Pika Consortium. A full social agenda also is planned including fieldtrips to local attractions, the opening social at the UC-Boulder campus, the annual Run-for-Research, the picnic on the Norlin Quad Lawn, and closing social and awards ceremony at Folsom Field. On-campus housing and hotel blocks will be made available for meeting attendees. Please be sure to share and follow ASM 2020 on social media by using #ASMBOULDER!!!
ASM 2020 HELPS YOU…
- Learn what’s new in mammalogy
- Present your research and enhance your knowledge and skills
- Network and build relationships with friends and colleagues
- See the latest products and services
- Advance your career through professional development opportunities